Friday August 30, 2003
Press Release -- Dr. Vasil Pasichnyk's September 5-13, 2003 visit to Indiana
Wednesday January 12, 2000
- NEW! We now feature the research of Dr. Yuri Sayenko regarding the consequences of the Chernobyl disaster
- Introducing the Chornobyl research of Professor Yury I. Sayenko, Dr. Sc. (Economics) Deputy Director, Institute of Sociology of Ukraine.
Tuesday January 11, 2000
Photos of the inside of the Ukraine "Revival" Centre
Report on Dr. Pasechnik's 1999 USA Summer Tour
Friday January 7, 2000
- Teddi Treybig Lends a Hand to Our Work in Chernobyl. Report, tribute and thanks!
- LifeNets sends 20 foot, ten ton container valued at $150,000 to Chernobyl Ukraine on December 22nd
- Boston Post Leo Club and Girl Scouts support the Chernobyl work of LifeNets
- We sponsored the FOURTH Annual Lafayette, Indiana Week of Thanks Nov. 21-27
- Again, this year we are helped Indiana's Breast Cancer Today and our Chernobyl Project. Would you like to help?? 100% of all proceeds will directly help these two fine projects. MORE
- Indiana First Lady Judy O'Bannon shows support for Week of Thanks in Lafayette/Frankfort, Indiana
Wednesday September 23, 1998
Lafayette, Indiana's third annual Day of Thanks fundraiser to help victims of Chernobyl and the Breast Cancer Today Support Group (9/18/98) Medicine valued at $250,000 arrives safely in the Chernobyl area (9/12/98)
Tuesday April 7, 1998
- North Dallas/Ft. Worth/Waco UCG Chernobyl Project -- See what can be done! (April 7)
Monday March 30, 1998
- Chernigov's Centre of Medical Social Rehabilitation of Disabled Children "Revival."
Sunday March 29, 1998
- Free benefit concert in Lafayette, IN by The Living Stones Sunday, April 19